Recently I was tagged by Xyra over at Tea Time For Melody Q for a most unusual challenge called The Text Tag. Thanks Xyra! It was definitely different from anything I’ve ever done before!
- Thank the person who tagged you and link back to them.
- Answer the original six (6) text-themed questions.
- Add a typographical/word related question of your own for those you tag to answer. [You’ll answer a total of seven (7) questions. The last one is always changing.]
- Tag 6 bloggers and notify them that you tagged them.
- Include these rules in your post
Six Original Questions+1/-1
There you have it! My nominees simply need to answer the first 6 questions and this will be their 7th question to answer:
Now I have to nominate someone…I think in the interest of keeping us from falling over each other, I’m also going to change it from 6 nominees to whoever read this post and wants to do it! Otherwise we’re going to run out of people too quickly! You can post your answers on your own blog or if you don’t have a blog and want to post it here, feel free. Just be sure to let me know in the comments section if you did it so I can go check out your blog and see your answers.
Have fun! I know I did, this one made me think! I especially got a chuckle out of the 7th question that Xyra had to answer: “What word do you often misspell? occasion” The reason I laughed is because I would have answered the exact same thing!
In the spirit of this post, I’d like to share a couple of my favorite videos: