Thank you to Nonna from Mommy’s Doll Club for nominating me!!
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate at least 5 others who you think have a great doll blog.
- Notify them that they have an award.
- Leave them at least 5 questions to answer.
Here are the questions I get to answer:
- What is your biggest pet peeve (doll related or not)? Abandoned blogs. Can’t tell you how many blogs there are out there where the person in charge just suddenly quit posting. I’m not talking days or weeks, there are some that have been months and quite a few where it’s been years! If you have lost interest, please post a “final” posting, thanking readers. You have no idea how much this irritates me.
- What is your favorite thing about dolls? The fact that all the stuff is miniature. Clothes, accessories, furniture–all of it! The more detailed, the better.
- Who inspired or inspires your doll “life?” Definitely my mom, she loved dolls and that rubbed off. I was very lucky in that aspect, growing up I had a ton of Barbie stuff because she liked it as much as I did.
- What doll item would you get if money was not an object (it doesn’t have to be a real item)? If money isn’t an object, I’d need a different house as well, I’d love to have a doll house for 18″ that took up an entire room on 3 sides, with the fourth side for storage. A BIG room. 😉
- What does every doll need? A creative human being to bring them to “life”.
Now I get to nominate 5 blogs…let’s see…I nominate:
Now for my questions!
- Besides dolls, do you collect anything else?
- What is your favorite non-doll item (not made originally for dolls) you have that you use for your dolls?
- What is something that you don’t know how to do that you’d like to learn?
- How do you come up with names for your dolls?
- What made you decide to start a doll blog?
Thanks again Nonna for nominating me! And to my nominees, have fun!