I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by Jennifer over at Mini Mad and by Farrah Lily at Cozy Comforts and Dolls. Thanks ladies! Since I’m a little behind on posting it, I’m going to change how I do it. These quizzes are always fun, and you both made it easy on me since you had the same questions. Here goes!
1. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
This is a hard question because I have several cartoons I love, but at the moment, I’d have to say The Minions, a tie between Bob and Stuart. Growing up though, I was a huge Hong Kong Phooey fan! (anyone else remember him???) And I love Wallace and Gromit (The Wrong Trousers)
2. What’s your favorite flower (or plant if you’re not a flower person)?
Lilacs are my favorite, they smell sooooooo good, but I like lots of different flowers and plants
3. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Elk. Tastes like beef, not chicken!
4. What was the last movie you saw (at home or in theaters)?
“The Gangs Of New York”-and I’m permanently scarred now, talk about a violent movie, ugh.
5. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
Scotland, it’s the only country in the British Isles we haven’t been to.
6. How did you meet your best friend?
7. Which AG doll outfit would you wear if they made a version in your size?
The Shimmer and Lace Party dress, and it must come with the shoes! Barbie Girl and I both want the shoes made in our size.
8. If you could make a custom doll based on any character or real person, who would you make?
I actually thought about making one based on a little girl who was on the second season of Masterchef Jr, her name was Abby and I just thought she was adorable.
9. What’s your favorite season?
10. If you could talk to/understand any one species of animal, what would you choose?
Dogs, I would love to know what my little girl is actually saying and if we are even close in guessing
11. If you could instantly learn any language, what would you choose?
Spanish or Chinese, just so I know what they are saying when we go to the restaurant LOL
Now I have to nominate others for this, but it seems as though just about everyone I would nominate has done this already, SOOOO–I nominate anyone who wants to participate! Same questions too, these were really good ones. Have fun! You can answer on your own blog or here in the comments section. Thanks Jen and Farrah Lily for nominating me!