I was recently nominated by Journal of Two Dolls AND AGDollawesome for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award–thank you Lizzy and Samantha! As part of the nomination, I have to answer some questions that they asked. Some of these I had to think about since it’s been a while since I was in school!!!
First Lizzy’s questions:
1) Why did you start your blog?
Because I had a lot of ideas for doll things that I wanted to share with other doll lovers
2) How many dolls do you have?
10 AG, 1 OG, and a bunch of other assorted companies, as well as a porcelain doll I made myself
3) Favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint chocolate chip (easiest question of them all!)
4) If you had to learn a type of dance, what would it be?
I actually started to learn tap a few years ago, but my screwed up knee and foot kind of put an end to that
5) Favorite BeForever character?
Kit, followed closely by Samantha
6) Least favorite school subject?
Gym–I had the worlds suckiest teachers until my Jr. year, if he could have been my gym teacher the whole time, I probably would have loved it.
7) Favorite school subject?
Math, which is a good thing seeing as I spent most of my working career working with numbers! (Believe me, I didn’t plan it!)
8) Piano or Guitar?
Piano–but I always wanted to learn guitar properly
9) Have you read the Chronicles of Narnia?
No, I should though. I had a thing about fantasy lit when I was younger, hated it because of a couple of friends.
10) Are you an extrovert or introvert?
Extrovert, I can talk to just about anyone!
And now Samantha’s questions!
1) What is your opinion on hard candy? And if you like it, what is your favorite kind?
Funny you should ask–I do and I’ve been really hungry for Brach’s watermelon sparkles, but I haven’t seen them in ages!
2)Do you like Christian music?
I do, but I don’t listen to it often
3)If you answered yes to the previous question what is you favorite band or artist?
It’s been a long time since I listened to it a lot–I would say Amy Grant
4)Summer or Winter?
5)Would you rater have Christmas be in July or December?
December, I can’t imagine it in warm weather.
6)What did you dream last night?
I had a really odd dream last night–but do you think I can remember it????
7)What are your plans for the summer?
Not a whole lot, we are hoping to go to a Renaissance Faire in a few weeks, hubby isn’t on vacation until October
8)Lemonade, iced tea, or both?
I like both!
9)What was your breakfast this morning?
Same thing it is just about every morning–a huge glass of chocolate milk
10)What is your favorite thing to take pictures of?
Fireworks!!! I LOVE taking pics of them, I learned how to do it back when film was still popular, what I wouldn’t have given for digital back then, I think of all the rolls of film wasted. Now that I know how though, I still love it.
I’m supposed to nominate 10 people–but I’m going to cut it back to 5 because I think if we all keep doing it at 10, we’re all going to start tripping over each other if you know what I mean!!!
Julie Newman’s 70’s Time Capsule (because of the way your blog is set up, you can answer in the comments here)
Cozy Comforts and Dolls
The Dolls Between Us
Mommy’s Doll Club
Tea Time With Melody Q
And MY questions:
1) Besides blogging, what other things do you like to do on the internet?
2) Why did you start a doll blog?
3) What doll don’t you have that you would most like to have?
4) Your favorite American Girl doll accessory?
5) Your favorite Non-American Girl doll accessory?
6) Do you play any instruments and if so, what?
7) Favorite type of music to listen to?
8) Tea or Coffee?
9) Favorite Movie?
10) If money were no object, where would you most like to travel to?